The fundamental purpose of ISS is to provide the best customer service and business solutions available in the recruitment industry for our business partners in whatever geographic or market segment that is required of us.
We add value to our core business by providing solutions to meet the needs of our clients. As we add value to our business through striving to be better able to meet our client's needs, we become more valuable to our partners and enter into a positive and successful growth cycle.
We care about our clients and view them as our friends and colleagues. We see their success as our success and we work tirelessly to create new and innovative products and services that we can pass on to make their business easier.
We are able to provide a recruitment package tailor-made to suit your needs, covering all categories of personnel and at all levels, we are confident that we will be able to fulfil whatever personnel requirement you may have. We are confident we have the right people making the right decisions at the right time.
Michael & Rita Gleeson
Sales & Consultants - Recruitment for all Industries
- Claire Farrell – HR – Sales - Operations
- Caoibhe Mulhall – Temporary Recruitment & Training Consultant
- Owen Smith – Recruitment & Training Consultant Portlaoise
- Orla Bracken - Financial Manager Accounts & Payroll
- It is the policy of this company that our customer's quality needs should always be met or exceeded.
- The customer is the principle reason for our existence.
- We will provide a level of service and care which will make our customers want to stay with us.
- We will be professional, honest, helpful, punctual and courteous in our dealings with our customers at all times.
- We will make it our business to learn about our Customers problems and needs and be prepared to adapt our business to address them.
- We will make ourselves accessible to our customers at all levels.
- The reputation we are building for high quality the company enjoys will be preserved by constant vigilance and awareness of our customers changing requirements.
- All ISS staff is aware of this policy which forms part of our overall quality control systems
Office Unit L,
Naas Town Centre,
Rep. of Ireland
4 New Road,
Rep. of Ireland