Breakdown of Summer Work Programme
Customer Service Course
- Empowerment and Customer Service System
- Empowerment of staff and customers, Co-production and why it works, Designing a customer service system, Relationship marketing.
- Ethics and New Trends in Customer Service
- Ethics in customer service, New trends in customer service, Confronting conflict and problem solving, Negotiation skills.
- Problem Solving & Customer Service Strategy
- How and when to apologise to customers, Problem solving for customers, Implementing a strategy for successful customer service
- Customer Service & Exceeding Expectations
- Examples of customer service, Costs of losing/gaining customers, Barriers to excellent service, Exceeding customer expectations.
- Barriers to Communication & Phone Techniques
- What is communication? Barriers to listening, Barriers to communication, Answering the phone, Appealing to the senses.
- Challenging Customers and How to Deal with Them
- Challenging or difficult customers, Characteristics of challenging customers, Different types of challenging customers, How to deal with them.
- Motivating Staff, Morale and Leadership
- Motivating Staff, Understanding staff morale, Self concept and self esteem, Teamwork and leadership.
- Customer Retention Policies & Lifetime Value
- Customer retention policy, Customer defections and "churn" rate, Customer lifetime value, Measuring customer satisfaction.
- Up-selling, Cross-selling and Closing the Sale
- Promoting additional sales to customers, Closing the sale and closing techniques, Handling the competition and USPs, Up-selling and cross-selling.
- Managing Capacity, Demand & Strategy
- Managing your capacity and customer demand, Benefits of excellent customer service, Strategy for success, On-line customer care.
Is vital for all employees, casual labour, agency staff and even people who are on your site for work experience or on internships. This course is intended for all persons who may be required to lift/move loads in the course of their work and is designed to comply with the provisions of the 2007 General Application Regulations and the 2005, Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act. This training will show how to lift correctly and therefore avoid back injuries. Back injuries caused by incorrect lifting techniques are one of the most frequent causes of workers compensation claims
HACCP (Food Safety)
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards (i.e. microbiological, chemical or physical) that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food. HACCP involves indentifying what can go wrong and planning to prevent it. In simple terms, to control the safety of ingredients and supplies coming into a food business and what is done with them thereafter. Businesses are legally obliged to put in place, implement and maintain a permanent procedure or procedures based on HACCP principles
CV & Interview Techniques
- CV Preparation Techniques
- Presentation, CV Sections
- CV Headings
- Work Experience to Date
- Interests, Hobbies & Achievements
- Interview Techniques
- First Impression
- Popular Interview Questions
- Behavioural Questions
Introduction to HR Management
This course is an information based course. The information enclosed is a broad view of common issues faced and suggestions on how to handle such issues when they arise. How personnel are dealt with is vital, it is important that the parameters of company policy are in line with current employment law legislation in order to ensure smooth operation and to limit company liability further down the road.
- Course Aim
- The Importance of your Role
- Record Keeping – what do I record?
- What to do if – e.g. my employee is always late?
- Poor Performance
- Misconduct & Offences
- Bullying & Harassment
- The Disciplinary Process